Interesting reading: food that kills, augmented reality, death by board meeting, lazy people, and big ideas.
- Jamie Oliver pleads with us to stop killing our kids with crappy food: www.ted.com/talks/jamie_oliver.html
- Blaise Aguera y Arcas will blow your mind with the next generation of augmented reality mapping tools. Makes Google Maps look like crayons and paper. www.ted.com/talks/blaise_aguera.html
- Running more effective board meetings. Not rocket science but good basic article. www.cloudave.com/link/running-more-effective-board-meetings-at-startups
- It turns out that conservation is hard because people (even motivated people) just don’t like change. Good lessons to keep learning. Boulder Struggles With Energy Conservation – WSJ.com
- It took us 14 years from idea to reality to host the Olympics. What is our NEXT big idea? We need to start it now: ‘I’ve got an idea’: The moment our Olympics dream began